22 October 2009

Some dialog


At a long dark bar where sun only comes through when someone opens the front door, the two men sit at a tall table chatting. Feel free to change angles and have them intermittently take a drink or something.

Pawlak: “...Now, it’s not so much the bad dreams, I feel like I’ve accepted those as a fact of life, it’s more the fear of the bad dreams.”

Gostuf: “I don’t follow.” 

Pawlak: “Well, think of it this way, if you were told that for every meal for the rest of your life you could only have a baloney sandwich, don’t you think you’d dread eating after a while?”

Gostuf: “I suppose.”

Pawlak: “I know exactly what I’m going to dream every night for the rest of my life, and I guess I’m tired of dreaming.”

Gostuf: “So what’s your solution, never sleep again?”

Pawlak: “It’s working so far.”

Gostuf: “Uh-huh, some how what I saw in your office was not you making it work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment