28 November 2009

Inventing the invented

Hey everybody, Tom here.

I invented something the other day that was discovered many, many years ago and has been used by literally millions of people over the ages. But since this is a first for me, I am officially claiming it.

I learned how to make talk bubbles!

It’s ok, no, no you don’t need to give me any awards or accolades.

Anyway, that’s what I’ve got for you... Oh, and this: Barry finished his first page the other day. It looks amazing, and we’re right on schedule.

Expect to hear more from us soon after Christmas as we ramp up our marketing effort. We will of course need your help spreading the gospel of Earth’s Fall to every corner of the world ahead of our Spring launch.

Until then, keep on believing.




No comments:

Post a Comment